Worst hurricane season in American history could be possible.

See “Worst Hurricane Season In America History Possible… Revised

August 25,2011

8 Comments

1. Glenus

/  June 8, 2010

yes, I am interested

2. Arlie

/  June 30, 2010

I beleive the Bible to be very true and that a promise that God makes will with out a dought come to pass. I have the book and it is amazing (don’t you think). I shows me that Jesus Christ is Coming very soon. Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. When we pray for there peace we are praying for the soon return of Jesus, for the only peace they will ever know is when Jesus sets up his kingdom there forever. Thank You for this site. ps It would be nice if someone could keep this evidence up to date.

3. Kristine

/  August 27, 2010

Yes very interested.

4. Darlene

/  September 2, 2010

Yes, I am very interested!

5. DonBoyd

/  September 2, 2010

For more examples go to God uses Israel to authenticate the Bible. On Sept. 7 go to Hurricane Earl – Obama disappointed.

6. robert mcclaren

/  October 9, 2010

I greatly appreciated the book As America Has Done To Israel. I would like to be informed of all further relationships of Israel and the national disasters that take place in our country. Thank you for you efforts in ths important matter.

7. Chris Shadley

/  June 14, 2011

I SOOOO believe this…. I have studied prophecy for 10 + years and this is awesome information… please keep it up! We, who believe the entire Word of God, need to be in the know and sometimes we can’t find the info because the secular world does not connect the dots. thanks!

8. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific site.